RD Shopfitting is a privately owned company Established in 1969 by Ralph Drakeford.
Starting out from a small workshop under a railway arch in Sheffield we now boast a 12500 sq ft joinery production facility in the heart of Sheffield.
We pride ourselves in our ability to meet our customer’s needs however complex or urgent and have built up a customer base which includes many companies which have been with us for several years and are happy with the friendly and efficient service we provide.
Most of our staff have been with us for many years and between them have a vast amount of skill and experience in working with a large array of materials from traditional wood to hi-tech solid surfacing materials
Our joinery workshop is equipped with many C.N.C. controlled machines backed up with all the traditional machines that you would except to find in a busy joinery facility.
Our CNC Machines:
- 2016 SCM PRATIX S15 B C.N.C. 3 AXIS Router. Using 2016 SCM maestro software we can design the parts to be machined in a virtual 3D drawing before simulating the cutting procedure, this allows us to check for errors without wasting materials
- C.N.C. Cut off saw and trenching unit
- 1300mm Rip Altendorf Panel saw
- 2016 1300mm SCM Class Si400EP Sliding Table panel saw
- 2016 SCM K560 Automated edgebander
RD Shopfitting Ltd are registered and licensed waste carriers. We minimize landfill with our Biomass incinerator and shredders which processes all our burnable waste into heat for our workshop.